Soundlite ceiling tiles are manufactured from non-combustible inorganic Glasswool & bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder. A decorative vinyl facing is available in two finishes, namely Coral & Ripple, which provide a durable finish.
Quality Management System
Isover products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2000.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Good thermal resistance values
- Safe application & use
- Will not sag when correctly installed
- Offers improved light reflection
- Suitable for use in areas of high relative humidity (up to 95% RH)
Contributes to indoor comfort and contributes to life long savings by reducing heat loss/gain due to the inherent thermal insulation properties.
Offers exceptional acoustic properties & enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of noise.
Reduces sound transmission to and from a room or building.
Domestic, commercial & industrial suspended ceilings.
- Odourless,inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials & components.
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi,mould or bacteria.
- Dust settlement will not hamper the products performance
Table to be inserted!
Tools needed for Installation
Soundlite panels are designed to fit standard grid systems.Hold down clips are provided to secure ceiling tiles in the grid system. A sharp knife/blade to be used for trimming/sizing of panels.
- Soundlite acoustical ceiling tiles are laid in a suspended ceiling grid system and,where instructed by the architect, secured by means of hold down clips as supplied by Isover.
- The contractor is to take care when installing the tiles to ensure that the facings are kept free from dust and grime,finger-marks or any other possible blemish or damage.
- No damaged tiles are to be installed and extreme care is to be taken when further work is carried out on the ceiling (e.g.installation of the light fittings).
- Any light fitting, fan or any other fixture is to be independently secured by whatever means required and should not rest on the ceiling tile so as not to put any pressure on the tile whatsoever.
- The ceiling grid is to be laid out as per the manufacturer's instructions.
Handling & Storage
Store product undercover,and in dry conditions. Handle with care,especially on the edges and corners, which can be damaged if subject to sharp or heavy impact. Do not apply excessive pressure, for example by standing or sitting on the product, as permanent damage may be caused.
Install (25/40)mm thick "Soundlite" acoustic suspended ceiling tiles in (Coral/Ripple) vinyl facing complete with T-sections,hangers,hold down clips etc. Installation strictly in accordance with manufacturer's detail & specification.
Download or view additional information in Adobe PDF format - Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.